- User-Friendly: Easy-to-use and maintain, simply plug and print.
- Durable yet affordable: Reliable operations, high-resolution printing offered at a reasonable price.
- Highly Scalable: An all-in-one printing solution with upgradable options, ribbons and software.
- Trusted Security: Contact, contactless, and MS encoding for high-standard digital security compliance with EMV. Equipped with physical lock.
- Smart Design: Compact size with a unique design, ideal for limited workspaces.
- Capabilities: The CP55 is a high-quality printer with 300×300 dpi, edge-to-edge printing on various types of cards and thickness with a wide range of ribbons.
- Operation: All-in-one ribbon cassette and cleaning roller simplify ribbon loading and cleaning processes. Easily operated LED indicators, buttons and instant system status LCD display.
- Performance: The built-in 64 MB memory facilitates the high-speed storing and processing of printing jobs.
- Personalization: Provides multiple options for protection against card tampering and fraud attempts by adding a covert layer of security using an ultra-violet (UV) ribbon along with smart card encoding. It supports the secure global EMV standard, ensuring that cards are interoperable with the global payment infrastructure.
- Modularity: Seamlessly upgrade to Magnetic stripe, smart card encoders and physical lock for trusted security. Additional feature of Ethernet upgrade module enables Heidi CP55-D printer to be networked for access by multiple users or from a central location.
Heidi CP55-D Dual Side Card Printer
Dual Side Card Printer
The modern dual-side card printer Heidi CP55-D was built to effectively fulfill client requirements for a high-performance and easy-to-use card printer.
Heidi CP55 is a high-speed direct-to-card printer built to deliver innovative imaging and excellent printing quality at a competitive cost-per-card. It is a highly adaptable solution designed to serve many sectors within various user environments and card-issuance operations. Heidi CP55 is simply deployed, operated and maintained.
Dual Side Card Printer
|Printing Method||Direct to card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer|
|Accepted Standard Card Sizes / Format||ISO CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W);|
|Accepted Card thickness||0.38mm (15mil) ~ 1.0mm (40mil)|
|Resolution||300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)|
|Print area||CR-80 (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W)|
|Printing Speed||Color (YMCKO): 170 cards / hour|
|Color (YMCKOK): 130 cards / hour|
|Black Overlay (KO): 360 cards / hour|
|Mono (Black): 800 cards / hour|
|Print Ribbon Options||Full-color with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO, 250 prints / roll|
|Full-color with two resin black panels and overlay panel, YMCKOK, 200 prints / roll|
|Resin black with overlay panel, KO, 600 prints / roll|
|Mono (Black, Gold, Silver): 1,200 cards / roll|
|YMCUvO Blue: 200 prints/roll|
|Half YMC Full KO: 350 prints/roll|
|Input Hopper card capacity||100 cards (200 cards with cover open)|
|Output Hopper card capacity||40 cards (100 cards with option backside stacker)|
|Card Cleaning||Cleaning roller with each cartridge|
|Memory||ROM: 2MB, RAM: 64MB|
|Software||GET Identity (ID Card Design & Management Software)|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Ethernet Optional|
|Display||2 Lines(16×2) LCD & LED|
|Power||Free Voltage (110/240V AC), 50 ~ 60 Hz, 45W|
|Dimensions||486mm(W) x 208mm(H) x 166mm(D)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 20 ~ 35℃, Humidity: 20 ~ 80%|
|Certification||CE, CB, FCC|
|Operating System Support for Printer Driver||Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac|
|Warranty||25-month standard depot warranty | 25-month print head warranty|
|Kensington Lock||Back side|
|Magnetic Stripe Encoder||ISO7811 (Track Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ Read / Write) HiCo / LoCo|
|Contact Smart Card Encoder||ISO/IEC 7816-1,2,3,4: IC Cards with contacts,
EMV Terminal Level 1 version 4.1
| Contactless Smart Card
|ISO14443 (Type A / B),
MIFARE®, MIFARE DESFire® iCLASS®,
EMV2 2000 Level 1
|Ethernet||TCP/IP 10/100 BaseT|
|Physical Lock||Top cover lock|